Mr. and Mrs.

Mr. and Mrs.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Random thoughts...

  1. God could not have chosen a more perfect man to put in my life.
  2. I think of baby names everyday! I have a whole list of names on my Notepad, hidden on my phone. I literally add a new one atleast twice a week!
  3. I hate Kraft singles cheese, but thats all I will eat on a grilled cheese.
  4. I will NOT eat chicken off the bone. Or Turkey. Or Beef. Or Pork. Nothing. Off. The. Bone. However, if it is picked off the bone without my knowledge I will.
  5. I absolutely hate text that say "K". This is a waste of my time, and makes me overwhelmingly crazy!
  6. I once loved Chicken Express Sweet Tea with a passion. I now hate it with a passion.
  7. Sitting in one place for too long gives me major anxiety.
  8. I have the strangest infatuation with homeless people. I can't even begin to explain. It is what it is.
  9. My dad always told me you would be able to count on one hand who your true friends are and who you can trust over a lifetime... so far thats true.
  10. I have read all of the Twilights and Harry Potters AND  I will see the last movies this year. Dont. Judge.
  11. Shoes can fix any problem. Atleast for an hour. Maybe two.
  12. I drink beer. Not vodka. Not Rum. Not Tequila... Just Beer Please!
  13. Sometimes a whole day in bed is just what the doctor ordered.
  14. Sneezing is my least favorite activity in the whole world.
  15. Weinie dogs should be the only breed of dog ever aloud on Earth. Ever.
  16. Sometimes I could strangle Cody Dean! Sometimes I could his face until my lips fell off!
  17. I'm the most forgiving person I know. Sometimes I think it blinds people's true character.
  18. I'm hard headed and stubborn, I'm always right, and if I'm not I won't admit I was wrong, only that you were stupid and were'nt thinking on the same level as me... This way of thinking last for a whole day before I realize what an ass I am sometimes!
  19. Sometimes I feel like I am never going to graduate, then Cody Dean reminds me that I BETTER!
  20. I always call Cody, Cody Dean. Atleast eighty percent of the time.
  21. I am the hardest on the people that I love. I wish I wasn't.
  22. I am really weird and random, and think of the most outlandish ideas. I like to think of it as innovative and special!
  23. I overplan and overbook myself every week. I forget things a lot, and have terrible time management skills. I still think I'm pretty cool!
  24. I'd say atleast five times a week I tell Cody that I know I told him something because I really believe I did but honestly it is possible that I just said it to myself in my head. I only said POSSIBLE!
  25. Warm, clean sheets or towels are God's gift to man. They are my favorite.
  26. I sing so loud in my car, even though I know it sounds terrible, it makes a good day, great!
  27. I can never have a better friend than my mom. The. End.
  28. I worry about dying and getting old a lot.
  29. One of my biggest fears is being unable to get pregnant.
  30. Every song I hear reminds me of someone. Good or Bad. Some take me to great places and some take me somewhere dark.
  31. Generally speaking, I am the loudest person in the room at any given moment.

2 comments:

  1. I know we are kin... by marriage, no blood... but this list could have been my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you saying this makes my heart warm! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete