Mr. and Mrs.

Mr. and Mrs.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Is June over already?

Oh Spanish... Why do I loathe thee? I should be doing Spanish homework. No. Thank. You.

I am such a procrastinator about EVERYTHING! Why is that? I have been working on this Tech stool for literally weeks and am still not done... I think I am so ADD that I just get bored so easily and have to move on to the next thing. There are so many great/creative ideas and thoughts going on in this little head of mine that I feel like if I dont pick up and leave my current project to start the next I will forget about it, and then it will never get started. What is worse is that I have 54,865 started projects and finish like 50% of them!

Thank you cards from one of my showers and wedding, are sitting on my desk in front of me... ALL written and complete, just not addressed or stamped... this is one example... This very blog is an example of me starting something without finishing something else. This idea came to me when I was supposed to be cleaning the bedroom... guess what? The bedroom never got finished.

Lately I have just been keeping myself busy to not feel alone. Cody has been at work literally everyday all day. Its exhausting... I didn't picture marriage this way. But... Tonight we watched one of "our shows" together thats been on DVR for 2 weeks now, and we went to have dinner together... We tried to go to Olive Garden but it was a 35 minute wait at 6:00 for 2 people... even the bar was full.... who sits at a bar to eat? So we opted for a more healthy choice... but not without leaving with this little gem of a purchase...

Oh Yea! So after we purchased the most delicious salad dressing in the world we went to Jason's Deli, where I asked Cody if I could take it in and use it and he replied "Absolutely not!"... I had ranch instead. He doesn't get my humor entirely... and alwasy ask why I am so loud?

While we were there, there was a pregnant woman about to pop! I asked Cody what he was going to do when I was that pregnant one day... here's our convo...

Me: Will you think my pregnant belly is cool?
Cody: I dunno?
Me: Well I will think it is so cool.
Cody: Stop staring at her belly! Yea your belly might be cool.
Me: Im not staring Im just looking at it!
Cody: Thats staring!
Me: Look at her poor back, its curved because her belly is so big... are you going to talk to my belly!?
Cody: Emily, I dont know just please quit staring, why do you always stare?
Me: (Completely ignoring him) Well I will definitely talk to the belly!

I don't know how he puts up with me! I am so happy we got to spend tonight together, even if it is just The Challenge and Jason's Deli! I wouldnt take it any other way! It gets hard him never being home and then wanting to go to bed right when he gets home, but I love him none the less! He is the greatest man I know... besides my daddy!

Well... Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment