Mr. and Mrs.

Mr. and Mrs.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My First Blog.... Here goes nothing...

So this is my first blog...

I wanted something to fill my time at night because Cody is an early bird, and I am a night owl... I can never get to sleep at a decent hour... Ive always fought sleep, I think my mind just runs wild when I finally settle down at night... I guess I will never be the one to get the worm!

I also felt that this would be a great way to document the ups and downs of our first year of marriage! Hopefully its mostly ups, but adjusting to married life has not been the easiest thing for me so far. Cody wants me to focus on school and getting to the grand day of graduation! It seems so far away but next May I will be a college grad! AT LAST!

In the mean time I am jobless and semi-bored, by choice I guess... Not having my "own" money, and solely relying on another person just hasn't settled with me yet... its taking some getting used to, but I feel like I am almost there. So many people have said, "I would love to not work!" but its not all its cracked up to be! Trust me!

Aside from being bored, I love to write, always have! One of the reasons I am super excited about this blog... that and because I get to talk about Myself!! Cody thinks this blog is silly and "doesnt want his name being thrown around with all of our business..." Ha, he is such a little old man. Cody is an old soul. He is super traditional, and that is one of many reasons I love him. He doesn't let anyone compromise his beliefs, AND he puts up with my crazy ass... can I say ass on my blog?


I'm almost at a loss for words right now... nothing to exciting happened today... So I don't feel like I have anything to write about...

My Day consisted of....
Waking up...
Letting the dogs out (We are babysitting Cody's parents house and dogs)
Going to Clase de Espanol!
Going to get a steroid shot... right in the hiney... (Sinus Infection.... bleh!)
These were some of the shoes I saw in the doctors office, probably because I am the only patient in that office that is under 60... I do not tell lies!

Coming back home...
Working on the Tech stool ... (A little side Bizzzz... I can paint anything on a stool if anyone is interested!)

Then going to eat at Boorays with two of my favs... Mal and Cody!

Now I am just working on this... I want it to be fun for me, and fun for others to read... any blogger's suggestions out there!? Fill me in!

Until Next Time!

1 comment:

  1. A. YAY!! I can't wait to follow your blogging journey!
    B. You can say whatever you want-- it's your blog!
    C. Super cute stool!! I may need one of these (or 2 I should say) for the boys play room!

    ReplyDelete