Mr. and Mrs.

Mr. and Mrs.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

So much to do... So little time...

Well...

School is back in session... yippee skipee... if only I was excited. Except for there is light at the end of the tunnel now. However my tunnel should have been ending this December... Thanks UNT counselor... At least I will be done by May and on my way into the Corporate world... hopefully at least.

Cody has started a new J-O-B at Peterbilt! I think he is pretty excited, except when I asks he just says "It's alright" but if one of his friends calls in the am (our only time to chat over breakfast) he will spill his last days work play by play for them! I haven’t decided if I will like or dislike his new schedule, but I think ultimately it will be good for us!

I've started being really artsy fartsy and painting anything and everything someone asks me too. I really like it, but I love seeing the finished project. I am really bad at patience, and find myself trying to hurry and get it done so I can see the final outcome... then I  hurry too much and have to sand off all my work and start over... it’s a bitch of a process.... it obviously angers me thinking about it.



Cody Dean and I just ordered new furniture for our living room since we just put in new floors. My mom and dad came over for a week straight and helped Cody cut and place every turn, straight, and corner, and saw piece after piece of board. They did an amazing job, it looks so good! Pictures of the final product to come soon!

Oh one last thing... I somehow got suckered into starting to work at the Grotto again on Friday nights... so If you peeps need a brewski, you should stop on by... I need to start bringing in some dough, cheddar, cheese, dinero, moola, etc. When I go into any store they should put orange cones around me, because it is dangerous. For some reason if something is on sale, I feel like I need it! And If it’s a really good deal, I feel like I just got away with something scandalous... it’s like a drug for me.. Weird... yes.... crazy? a little.... but I love it! So come visit me at work! =)

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment